A company is seeking a full-time professional service engineer to facilitate installation, configuration, integration, management and training of the company’s comprehensive suite of cyber products for a key upgrade programme. This individual must be highly motivated, have great interpersonal skills, and be a quick learner.
The successful candidate will be offered specialized training to support our technologies and is expected to become proficient in all aspects of complex software solution deployment. Remote work location will be considered. This position will require up to 75% domestic and international travel.
- Provide engineering, installation, configuration, integration and training of the company’s commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) cyber products
- Provide training, troubleshooting, and on-site support to customers including version upgrades.
- Prepare technical documentation to include as-built design, requirements, and Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide technical briefings to customer leadership and the company’s corporate leadership as require
- Delivering specialist Network Security consultancy for UK and
EMEA market leading clients.
- Network Security project ownership through full lifecycle -
bid, scoping, design, delivery, implementation and aftercare.
- Internal and external stakeholder management for technical
solution design with end users up to C-suite.
- Lead the technical build and testing of solutions.
- Own your projects and take the lead on working with
- Support commercial business development activity.
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Strong demonstrated experience in cyber security to include practices/methodologies, associated technologies, application design and development and/or experience in an operational environment
- Intermediate network administration knowledge (TCP/IP, firewalls, routers, etc.)
- Intermediate Linux/Unix administration knowledge
- Basic to Intermediate Windows administration knowledge
- Intermediate understanding of security design and architecture, Cloud Security, Active Directory/LDAP, and computer virtualization
- Must be able to coordinate collaboratively with customers and across multiple internal departments
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving installation or application errors
- Experience with supporting/addressing customer training objectives
- Must be able to work and collaborate remotely with management and team members
- Must have experience of arranging own travel and frequently travelling domestically & internationally to various customer/ client sites.
- Desired Experience
- Security COTS product integration (e. g. firewall, web gateways, Data Loss Prevention)
- Shell scripting
- Prefer BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security or equivalent work experience
- Security Clearance would be highly beneficial however the ability to obtain SC clearance within home country upon joining is essential.
- Technical certifications preferred.