Liquidity Risk Course
Understand The Fundamentals Of Liquidity Risk Management And Key Challenges Faced During The Financial Crisis.
The inadequate management of liquidity risk has led to the downfall of many banks. This workshop aims to deep-dive into the key principles of effective liquidity risk management. The past decade has witnessed Banks and Regulators alike ignore these fundamental principles of liquidity risk management in the lead up to the financial crisis with disastrous consequences.
This workshop will provide a comprehensive briefing on all aspects of liquidity risk management and it will cover the latest regulatory developments in the major economies. There will be emphasis on the GCC to highlight issues faced within the region during and after the financial crisis. Recent regional developments will also be discussed with a view to help participants understand the medium-long term roadmap for liquidity management in the GCC.
At the end of the workshop participants will be able to form opinions on which techniques, metrics and frameworks should be adopted within their organisations to ensure effective operating model and procedures are in place.
- Pure Knowledge Transfer
- Deep Dive into the Technical Standards. All Key Aspects are covered.
- Small Classroom Sizes – Max. 32 per session.
- Forum Discussions – Bring your own examples.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Executives, Managers and Non-Executive Directors
- Treasury Managers
- Risk Managers
- Finance Managers
- Asset & Liability Managers
- Strategy & Planning Managers
- Operations Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Corporate Treasurers/Finance Directors • Market Analysts and Policy Advisors
- Central Bankers
- Financial Regulators
||Dubai – Abu Dhabi